We're always on the hunt for the smartest and quickest ways to keep our homes in order. And we're especially excited when we come across some unconventional tips for tidying up the area that gives us the most stress: the kitchen. Don't worry, we won't be stingy. Here are the ten best kitchen life hacks.
1. Use a rubberband to secure stemware in the dishwasher.
2. Keep your sponges dry and mildew free with a binder clip.
3. Clean stainless steel with flour.
4. Use magazine holders as shelves for more freezer space.
5. Prevent spills in your refrigerator with a cutting board.
6. Use mesh produce bags as a DIY pot scrubber.
7. Get your cheese grater to sparkle -- with a toothbrush.
8. Keep a clean fridge with Press N' Seal cling wrap.
9. Clean your oven with vanilla so it always smells good.
10. Use pantyhose to clean underneath your refrigerator.
Click through our slideshow to see more awesome life hacks.
Brilliant/Crazy Life Hacks
Have something to say? Check out HuffPost Home on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram.
Do you have a home story idea or tip? Email us at email@example.com. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)