We would all love to take a nice vacation and sit at a funky tiki bar sipping tropical drinks. Making that actually happen, well, that's a different story. But some homeowners don't have to go farther than their own backyard to feel like they're on an exotic getaway enjoying some Mai Tais.
To honor those geniuses who decided to install their own outdoor drinking spots, we've rounded up eight outdoor tiki bars that make us want to put on a hula skirt and light some torches. Scroll through and enjoy.
1. Tiki on the patio? Why not?
2. That beach mural certainly adds a nice touch.
3. When you have a bar like this, it really doesn't matter what the rest of the yard looks like.
4. These owners even added some torches to really set the mood.
5. You don't even have to leave the pool to get a drink!
6. Just enough room for you and a drinking buddy.
7. We only have one thing to say about this one: wow.
8. Life's not fair.
Do you have a home story idea or tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more