TV
06/20/2013 05:35 am ET

'The Exes' Premiere: Holly's Condo Catches Fire Thanks To Her 'Supercharged' Vibrator (VIDEO)

"The Exes" returned for a third season, and it was on fire. Okay, actually it was Holly's apartment that was on fire. Was it faulty wiring, or her faulty neighbors.

The guys accidentally broke her vibrator, so they decided to fix it up. But why just fix it when you can "supercharge" it! Unfortunately, when Holly plugged it in, sparks started shooting out of her bedroom outlet and she suddenly had the most embarrassing reason in the world for why a fire started.

Thankfully, she found out from the condo board that it was the building's old wiring that caused the fire and not her vibrator. Embarrassment avoided. Until...

“We’re the reason Holly’s viubrator caught fire," Phil confessed out of nowhere in front of Holly and the board.

“I don’t know what they’re talking about," Holly said, trying to play it off. But Phil was persistent.

“We’re talking about your vibrator, Holly," he said. "Your boom-boom stick. Your love buzzer."

“Oh my God!" Holly said. Full embarrassment achieved.

The laughs continue on "The Exes" every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. ET on TV Land.

TV Replay scours the vast television landscape to find the most interesting, amusing, and, on a good day, amazing moments, and delivers them right to your browser.

RELATED ON HUFFPOST:

PHOTO GALLERIES
Summer TV Guide
Subscribe to the Entertainment email.
Home to your favorite fan theories and the best movie recs.

CONVERSATIONS