By now it's pretty clear that mac and cheese will forever be a favorite food. We know that we're smitten. We feel pretty certain that you have good feelings about mac and cheese too. But none of us can possibly love mac and cheese as much as the food bloggers below do. It takes true love of a food to want to add it to every dish possibly imaginable.
Because when you really love mac and cheese, a standard burger just doesn't cut it. You need to stuff it with mac and cheese, of course. We're grateful to these creative cooks for finding ingenius ways to add this dish to all of our other favorite foods. Are these recipes decadent? Yes. Are they over the top? For sure. Are they the reason America has a problem with obesity? Probably. But we still want to eat them. All of them.
What do you think of these recipes? Are they too much?
1. Mac and Cheese Ravioli Get the recipe by The Food in my Beard
2. Mac and Cheese Steak Tacos Get the recipe at Pass the Sushi
3. Mac and Cheese Grilled Cheese Get the recipe at BS in the Kitchen
4. Mac and Cheese Stuffed Burgers Get the recipe by The Food in my Beard
5. Mac and Cheese Pizza Rolls Get the recipe at The Gunny Sack
6. Mac and Cheese Chile Relleno Get the recipe by The Food in my Beard
7. Mac and Cheese Topped With Potato Skins Get the recipe by A Spicy Perspective
8. Mac and Cheese Pie With Bacon Lattice Top Get the recipe by Oh Bite It
9. Chicken Fried Macaroni and Cheese Get the recipe by mrslarkin via Food52
10. Mac and Cheese Pizza Get the recipe at Plain Chicken
Check out these more traditional mac and cheese recipes.