Wombfire (noun, hashtag) 1. a child so amazingly cute that they figuratively set your womb ablaze. 2. when your reproductive system (i.e. womb) tingles with maternal excitement, potentially breaks out into Beyoncé choreography and/or prompts spontaneous family planning (i.e. running home to make a baby). 3. hashtag used to illustrate flurry of emotion described above (i.e. "This baby is giving me major #wombfire" or "#Wombfire alert!")
Cutie: Nile Kennedi Atkins (youngest of 4 children)
Mom: Nefertidi Walker (Sustainability expert and owner of Kennedi Price, a natural lifestyle/skincare line for children)
Dad: Tim Blacksmith (Manager at Stargate Music and Stella Song Publishing)
Hometown: Mom in New York City & Dad in London, England
What has been the biggest challenge and biggest blessing raising four children?: The biggest challenge is learning each child individually and interacting with them accordingly. They all have different ways in how they take in information and various interests, so I have to take personal time for each one every month--which requires major energy. The biggest blessing is watching how much they love each other and value family. I know they will always stay close!
Fill-in-the-blank with Nile...
1. My favorite book to read before bed is Fancy Nancy.
2. If I could eat mangos everyday I would be the happiest girl in the world!
3. My go-to outfit when hitting the town with my mom is a pretty printed dress.
4. I love to sing and dance to Beyoncé (aka Queen Bey), Maxwell, Stevie Wonder and Bob Marley.
5. I can be super sassy, especially when I take my mommy's credit cards and car keys. I like to hide them in the air vents, my potty and under my pillow. But, I always give them back and ask for a kiss!
Check out last week's #WombFire, 3-month-old Camden Arthur Spradley, HERE.
Keep the CUTE coming! If you've got a #wombfire or know someone who does, let us know by adding the hashtag #wombfire to your Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook photos. We'll be in touch if we decide to feature your cutie as a #Wombfire Of The Week.