Admit it. You pretend to be so over these things, but you're just lying to yourself and everyone else.
1. Lana Del Rey As much as you'd like to say she sounds like a liberal arts graduate on novocaine, (which she sort of does?) and have mocked her music videos for looking like they're filmed using an Instagram filter... THOSE LIPS!!!
2. Starbucks Oh, but you only like deep earthy blends from obscure coffee shops down the road no one has ever heard of? Yeah right. You like Starbucks because it's extremely convenient and fast and their very well-marketed cups make it pleasant to drink a perfectly steeped iced green tea while strutting about the streets pretending you're Mary Kate Olsen.
3. That Song by The Lumineers
It reminds you of the trailer for Silver Linings Playbook, which you may or may not have seen, but probably don't get why Jennifer Lawrence won that Oscar - regardless, you like the song. I bet you've teared up. You'll probably like this version more though.
4. Social Media You don't have a Facebook but excessively update your Instagram? Okay.
5. Taking Selfies On Photobooth ...Did somebody really casually photograph you giggling on your bed in black and white?
6. John Mayer His songs are pretty cute AND he's funny in real life. See?
7. Apple Products Maybe we can't bump phones to exchange playlists but you're still really pissed you don't have an iPhone yet.
8. The Ukulele
We're all tired of the jingles for cotton commercials but they're just sooo cute-sounding. Speaking of which...
9. Zooey Deschanel You might even secretly like her show "The New Girl."
10. This New Justin Bieber Song
11. The Show "Nashville" We're onto you.
12. Uggs They're really comfortable. Come on.
13. Lists ...Yeah.