News broke on Tuesday that Elisabeth Hasselbeck would be leaving "The View" for Fox News' morning show, making Wednesday her last day on the longtime ABC daytime show.
This would not be the first time a host jumped from "The View" to a morning show, as Meredith Vieira made a similar move in 2006 when she joined "Today." But it is the first time a host would leave the program for Fox News. And since Fox News' morning show covers politics, among other topics, let's take a moment to look back at Hasselbeck's most political moments that surely prepared her for the job.
9. She questions how patriotic Americans who do not sing the National Anthem really are.
8. She can embrace a good conspiracy theory.
6. She's pro audience participation at political debates.
4. She has already appeared on Fox News in the past (Hannity and Hasselbeck does have a nice ring to it).
2. She has had extensive experience in criticizing President Obama on air.
1. She's clashed with Rosie O'Donnell, so really, she can handle just about anything.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more