Fans certainly know a lot about the refreshingly honest 33-year-old mother of four, who presides over the chaos created by her kids Anna a.k.a. "Chickadee," Jessica a.k.a. "Chubbs," Lauryn a.k.a. "Pumpkin," and Alana a.k.a. "Honey Boo Boo," with Mike, better known to viewers as "Sugar Bear," by her side throughout.
But there are some things "Honey Boo Boo" lovers may not know about Mama June. Check out 12 random facts about the reality star, from her favorite hobbies to shocking medical problems.
1. She became a grandmother at 32. Mama June's first daughter, Anna "Chickadee" Shannon, had "Baby Kaitlyn" during the first season of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" at the age of 18.
2. She's legally blind. Mama June had childhood cataracts that went untreated.
3. Mama June is rarely seen without socks. She has what her family calls "forklift foot," due to an accident and therefore, she usually keeps her socks on.
4. She can't drive. Mama June doesn't drive ... except the occasional go kart.
5. Bingo is her vice.
7. She is scared of mayonnaise (or "marannaise"). Mama June has a fear of white condiments, mayo in particular.
8. She's a commitment-phobe. Mama June doesn't like the word "marriage." She's only had one other long-term relationship besides her current one with Sugar Bear. The two had a commitment ceremony in May.
9. Mama June and Sugar Bear met in an online chat room designed for hookups.
10. Her nickname is Coupon Queen.
12. Since "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" started, Mama June has lost more than 100 pounds.
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" airs Wednesdays, 9 p.m. ET on TLC.