Attention '90s kids: Get ready to feel nostalgic!
Sunday marks Will Friedle's 37th birthday. Best known for his epic role as Eric Matthews, Friedle played the requisite, kooky older brother to naive Cory on "Boy Meets World." The legendary ABC comedy depicted a slapstick-yet-honest adolescence as we followed the Matthews brothers through friendships, true love and loss.
"Boy Meets World" accomplished so much during its seven-season run: The show reaffirmed our belief in soulmates (duh, Cory and Topanga), highlighted the importance of a bromance (Shawn and Cory) and also proved the impact a single person (FEE-EEH-EEH-NAY!) can have on our lives.
Still, it was Eric's expressive eyebrows and hilarious antics that kept us tuned in. Though his appearance on the 2014 reboot "Girl Meets World" is up in the air, take a trip 20 years back to revisit Eric Matthews' greatest life lessons.
1. Be grateful to those who were tough on you. They were like that for a reason.
2. Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.
3. When in doubt, boxers out!
4. Sometimes the best way to help someone is to simply be there.
5. Stand up for yourself ... even when your zipper is down.
6. We come in all shapes and sizes for several reasons.
7. Don't rush into sex if you aren't ready.
8. Never let anyone make you doubt your self-worth or confidence.
9. The original YOLO:
10. And finally, the famous line.