1. Dodging things thrown by people angry about 'Breaking Bad' spoilers.
2. All clowns, but mostly this one.
3. Realizing all of our passwords are terrible.
4. Those five, panic-filled seconds when, for no reason, we think August 15 is tax day.
5. Realizing yet again that the House Science Committee leaves much to be desired.
— Alana Horowitz (@achorowitz) August 12, 2013
7. Seriously, still with the birth certificate thing?
8. Reading anything about Jerry Lewis' lost clown holocaust movie.
9. Having to accept the fact that we might never have an IMDB page.