Okay, so technically the school year hasn't started yet (at least, for most students), but that doesn't mean you're not already over high school before it's begun. Some may call it "laziness"; others may say it's a bad case of "seniorities" -- but whatever it is, we're so over it.
Here are 15 signs that prove you are totally, completely and 100 percent over high school.
1. You hit the snooze button not once, not twice, but six times -- and even though you know you'll be 15 minutes late for your first class, you still stop by the Dunkin' Donuts drive-through first, anyway.
2. You'd rather watch movies about people going to high school parties than go to a real high school party.
3. You start interpreting every personal experience in terms of whether it would work as a college admissions essay.
4. The decorations on the inside of your locker are over a year old. And is there a smell coming from that strange tupperware container shoved in the back? Meh.
5. Your final English paper is due tomorrow on "Hamlet" and you haven't even opened the book. Actually, you're pretty sure you don't own it. Oops.
6. You deeply relate to Taylor Swift's "22."
7. You've jump-started your college prep by keeping a steady diet of grilled cheese, wings and cereal. (You know, so the dining hall food won't be such a culture shock.)
8. You no longer organize your school paper into color-coordinated folders. There's plenty of room to shove everything, from every class, into the front of one binder thankyouverymuch.
9. You stay up all night marathoning "Teen Wolf" even though you have to be at school for 7:30 a.m. because YOLO.
10. You wear sweatpants to school five days in a row because other clothes are just too hard.
11. You find yourself being nicer to your siblings because you realize that your time with them is running out. They are alarmed.
12. You've already started planning your secret, emotional goodbye with your childhood blanket, since it def won't be coming with you to college.
13. You accidentally sleep through Senior Skip Day. OK, it wasn't accidental at all. You regret nothing.
14. You've already friended your roommate on Facebook, in addition to following her/him on Instagram, Tumbr and every other social networking site.
15. This is you. Right now.
Are you "over" high school? What would you add to this list? Sound off in the comments or tweet @HuffPostTeen!