Infidelity has long been a go-to topic for popular musicians, but now Ashley Madison, a dating site for married people looking to cheat, has compiled a list of the top 10 cheating anthems of all time.
The site surveyed its 17,000-plus active users over a month-long period to see which 10 songs, out of a list of 100, most accurately depicted their experiences with adultery.
The top 10 includes songs from a variety of genres including rap, R&B, pop and country. Taking the top spot is R. Kelly's "Down Low," and megastars like Usher, Rihanna and Justin Timberlake also make appearances on the list, which can be seen in its entirety below.
It's not the first time the site has tapped into the minds of cheaters. Past Ashley Madison surveys revealed that cheating women prefer to shop at Banana Republic, and that cheaters are most likely to take their mistresses to eat at Morton's Steakhouse.
Click through the slideshow below to see the top 10 affair anthems, according to Ashley Madison users.
10. Ludacris - "Area Codes"
9. Usher - "Confessions"
8. Carrie Underwood - "Before He Cheats"
7. Rihanna - "Unfaithful"
6. TLC - "Creep"
5. Justin Timberlake - "Cry Me A River"
4. Hank Williams - "Your Cheatin' Heart" (<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg2oR91_r5I" target="_blank">click over to YouTube to check out the video</a>)
3. Shaggy - "It Wasn't Me"
2. Rupert Holmes - "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)"
1. R. Kelly - "Down Low (Nobody Has to Know)"