Today, we're wishing our favorite funny girl -- the one and only Kristen Wiig -- a happy birthday as she turns the big 4-0!
For seven years, the comedienne had us in stitches on "Saturday Night Live." While we still haven't fully recovered from her departure, the legendary lady continues to make us laugh and cry thanks to more serious projects, including "Girl Most Likely."
Kristen shamelessly throws herself into character and takes physical comedy to an entirely new level. Whether writing hits (ahem "Bridesmaids"), starring in movies or voicing adorable cartoons, we can't get enough of her.
Indulge your girl crush with us as we count the ways we love Wiig.
1. She can pull off mom jeans better than anyone else. WERK.
2. Kristen has no tolerance for stupidity, not even yours Carol.
3. Who else can upstage Garth and his unpreparedness?
4. She gives us insight into the mystical mind of celebrity question mark Bjork.
5. She's one hot cougar -- Wiig cozied up to Darren Criss (who is fourteen years younger than her) for a movie. YEAH BUDDY!
6. She just gets us. Her dating struggles explain our agonizing young adult love lives.
7. Maya and Kristen's friendship restores our faith in soul mates. Best friends are all you need.
8. "Argo" screw yourself. This was the greatest moment of the 2013 Golden Globes.
9. The ability to hold a Shake Weight without cracking up is admirable.
10. She is a more convincing Paula Deen than the actual Southern chef.
11. Kristen proves that you can, in fact, keep up with the Kardashians.
12. She is dripping with swag. Case in point:
13. Celebrity impressions aside, photobombing is her true gift.
14. Because there is no way Cinderella could be that uppity living with her evil step family. This Disney housewife version is the real deal.
15. Imagine hitting the town with her as your wing woman. IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN.
16. She called bullshit on Taylor Swift. Preach sister -- it's impossible for someone to be that surprised 24/7.
17. Much like the blunt Aunt Linda, Kristen is not shy with her words.
18. Forget "Dennis The Menace." Gilly was the original hell-raising bad ass.
19. Her sexual advances made the stoic Seth Meyers visibly uncomfortable. Win.
20. One uppers are the worst and Penelope undoubtedly takes the cake.
Here's to you, Kristen!