Ugh. Back-to-school. The summer went by WAY too fast.
At least, that's what you've been telling your friends and family for the past week. But admit it: deep down, there are a few reasons you've actually been excited to start school again. Here are 6 of them.
1. The bizarre thrill that comes with school supply shopping. (Mmm. Fresh notebooks.)
2. Hearing about your friends' ridiculous summer escapades (which may or may not be true).
3. Getting to talk about that summer reading book you secretly LOVED. (Don't worry. We won't tell anyone.)
4. Giving your parents a much-needed vacation from your summer vacation.
6. Most importantly, the small kernel of hope that maybe this will be the year that an owl taps on your window and delivers your long-lost Hogwarts letter.
Why are YOU not-so-secretly psyched for back-to-school? Sound off in the comments or tweet @HuffPostTeen!
Also on HuffPost: