We love "The Voice," and were excited to see the show shake things up last season with new coaches Shakira and Usher. But something just wasn't right.
Without Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green, the show was lacking a little -- what's the right word? -- crazy.
Now that the gang is back together for "The Voice" Season 5 (premieres Mon., Sept. 23 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC), we're looking forward to the return of the dramatics, costume choices and over-the-top attitude that Christina and Cee Lo bring to those spinning red chairs.
Keep scrolling for examples of the many reasons we adore those two, in GIF form. And if it gets you excited too, don't forget to fan yourselves!
1. Cee Lo knows how to put on a show.
2. And Christina's been known to drop some jaws, too.
3. Christina and Adam fight like an old married couple, Adam and Blake have their bromance ... but Christina and Cee Lo have nothing but love for each other.
4. Maybe it's because they both love a good wig moment.
5. Christina isn't afraid to show skin ... a lot of it.
6. And neither is Cee Lo.
7. Who else is going to pet a kitty like a Bond villain?
8. And have a bird on their arm?
9. And get this flirty with their critiques?
10. Adam might be the rocker, but Cee Lo truly appreciates people who rock.
11. And that shiny head is good luck!
12. Have you seen the new promos? Homegirl can walk on water.
13. But it wears out her feet, naturally. "The Voice" coaches -- they're barefoot just like us!
Tell us: Are you excited to have Christina and Cee Lo back on "The Voice"?