When Raven-Symoné stepped out with rumored girlfriend AzMarie Livingston for Ludacris' LudaDay event in Atlanta earlier this week, you might have wondered where you've seen Livingston before. Here are 10 tidbits about the model.
1. She was born Ashley Marie Livingston, but changed her name to to give it "a little edge," according to an interview with ChicagoPride.com.
2. She is best known for appearing on "America's Next Top Model: British Invasion" in 2012.
3. She was eliminated from the show after refusing to wear a "booty tooch" (otherwise known as a butt pad).
5. She began modeling when she was just 9 years old.
6. She had a small part in 2009's "Precious," and is credited as Ashley Livingston.
7. She is 5-foot-10.
9. She's a musician herself. She released a video for her single "Morning Guarantee" in late 2012.
10. She's a talented flirt. "I think I’ve polished it over the years," she told AfterEllen. "I’ve learned to pay compliments where they seem flirtatious, but they really are a paying a genuine compliment. I believe a lot of people deserve to be spoken to in a certain way, whether it be a man or a woman. And I do my best to do that."