Rush Limbaugh is releasing a children's book.
No, that part's not a joke.
Limbaugh's book, entitled Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans, is exactly what it sounds like. According to the controversial right-wing radio mogul, this is what the book is about:
“Rush Revere is a substitute school teacher at a middle school anywhere in America, and he will take a couple of students with him to the first Thanksgiving, and they will learn all about it.”
So, there's that.
Why stop there, Rush? We have some more ideas for books you can (and should) write so you can teach a whole new generation of dittoheads that liberals are out to destroy them before they graduate junior high.
- Rush Parks and The Brave Bus Drivers: Time Travel Adventures With White Americans
- One Rush, Two Rush, Red Rush, Redder Rush
- Oh, The Places You'll Go If You're Living In This Country Illegally!
- The Fox News And The Hound
- Are You There, God? Sandra Fluke Is Calling So Don't Pick Up, P.S. It's Me, Rush.
- The Giving Tree (Is A Socialist)
- From The Mixed-Up Files Of The Benghazi Cover-Up
- The Berenstain Bears Learn The Truth About Reverse Racism
- Harry Reid And The Deathly Obamacare Mandate
- Horton Hears Jews Run The Media!
- Rushious: Based On The Rush Novel Rush By Rush
- The Hungry Games
- Charlotte's Web of Liberal Lies
- Diary of a Wimpy Kenyan President
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
How will Trump’s administration impact you? Learn more