If you're one of those people who thinks that insects and worms are nothing but icky, we're about to blow your mind.
3. Oh yeah, and they're more beautiful than we can even perceive. Insect wings appear transparent to us, but they're actually full of colors that our eyes can't detect.
6. Then there are some bugs that just want to dance.
8. Or hold hands with their beloved.
9. Did you know that honey bees are the ultimate team players? They make all of their decisions collaboratively!
11. Insects are also our helpers, especially when it comes to doing the dirty work. Take dung beetles for example. When vast herds of cattle started ruining the land in Australia with their droppings, dung beetles were called in to manage the problem.
12. We're not making this up: Hello Kitty caterpillars exist.
13. And so does this beetle with a smiling human face on it's back.
14. Fireflies produce the most efficient light in the world. One hundred percent of their energy is emitted as light.. and they even glow as babies!
The next time you meet a bug, don't be so quick to judge.
Also on HuffPost: