In his defense, that toaster gives good bread.
An unidentified London man is nursing his knob after firefighters had to extract his penis from a toaster. It's unclear how the gentleman got it in there, but London's bravest were there to butter his bread, The Mirror reports.
Jokes aside, London appears to have a penis problem. MSN reports that firefighters in the area have dealt with too many lodged members over the past three years.
"I don't know whether it's the 'Fifty Shades' effect, but the number of incidents involving items like handcuffs seems to have gone up," London firefighter Dave Brown said.
Firefighters didn't say when the incident occurred, but they released the story in an attempt to stop people from having sex with their appliances -- or getting into other kinds of embarrassing trouble that diverts resources from emergency services.
According to The Mirror, crews have responded to:
In the last three years the capital’s fire crews have been called out to:
- 18 incidents involving children with their heads stuck in potties or toilet seats.
- Five incidents involving people’s hands being stuck in shredders.
- 79 incidents involving people being trapped in handcuffs.
- Nine instances of men with rings stuck on their penises.
- Four incidents where people had their hands stuck in blenders.
- 17 incidents involving children with their fingers stuck in toys, including one with Lego stuck on his finger.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
The truth is stranger than fiction. Step into the world of weird news. Learn more