WEIRD NEWS
10/16/2013 11:29 am ET

Flaming Beer Pong Ball Starts Apartment Fire

A beer pong game became a little bit too heated -- literally -- after a ping pong ball was accidentally lit aflame, starting an apartment fire.

It all started when a college student in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, was attempting to get a dent out of the ball with a lighter when it caught fire.

Read more on Dumb As A Blog

Subscribe to the Weird News email.
Truth is stranger than fiction. Step into the world of weird news.

CONVERSATIONS