Stop celebrating Halloween immediately! Against all odds, the winter holiday season has somehow come even earlier this year. Although the days when we used to at least wait for December before putting on the holiday cheer have long since passed, this is absolutely ridiculous.
And you can just forget about Thanksgiving too, because it's ALREADY CHRISTMAS.
This is pretty much what October 31st looks like this year.
1. Starbucks has already declared it Santa time.
— Maya Glab (@maya_colleen) October 30, 2013
2. Decorations have already showed up in your offices.
Got an hour sitting on my own in here, can't believe the Christmas tree is up already! pic.twitter.com/Lo9CDH9xak
— Jennie Grimes (@jenniegrimesx) October 30, 2013
3. Your malls have been invaded.
— ღ (@C_Bracco) October 30, 2013
4. And the lawn decorations are coming to town.
The fact that Michaels is already having Christmas stuff makes me very happy pic.twitter.com/AuMPL757et
— sweet_SERENdipity (@SerenaTripodi) October 30, 2013
5. Trees are going up in living rooms, where they'll likely die before actual Christmas.
Christmas is a big deal in my family.. tree at my aunts is already up 🎅🎄🎁 pic.twitter.com/bHomjfXXRE
— madison (@maddieebutlerr) October 30, 2013
6. And elaborate displays are popping up everywhere.
— Aayesha (@ayesha1812) October 30, 2013
7. Try as you might, it just can't be avoided.
Selfridges already has it's Christmas decorations up! 🎄🎅 pic.twitter.com/zvriJt32s9
— Emily (@Emilyy_Hannah) October 30, 2013
8. Decorations are already hanging from street-lamps.
Kippax Christmas lights are up already... pic.twitter.com/fMYh5dP4Q4
— Mathew Milner (@MathewMilner) October 30, 2013
9. Businesses are sprucing up their signs.
Seriously, Christmas decorations already and it's not even the end of October pic.twitter.com/uEy2mZlOMX
— Jack (@jwaitey) October 30, 2013
10. The wrapping paper has arrived.
Christmas already? pic.twitter.com/1H4MAOz5wC
— James (@jamesBvT) October 30, 2013
11. And a walk through Macy's makes it all too easy to forget it's still October.
Dear lord it's already Christmas at Macy's 🎄 pic.twitter.com/2ECBK1qu13
— Courtney Hochstetler (@courtmarie220) October 30, 2013
12. Town squares are being taken over.
Nooooooooooooooo! Not Christmas trees already! pic.twitter.com/mFNKUEm958
— David Gregory-Kumar (@DrDavidGK) October 30, 2013
13. Window displays aren't safe.
What is the meaning of this Kiel's. Halloween hasn't even happened yet. pic.twitter.com/G3p0rjhUT3
— Renee Jacques (@reneejacques) October 15, 2013
14. Rooftops already have way too much cheer.
It may still be October, but Christmas has already come to Kowloon pic.twitter.com/9xs2w7UWu9
— Theresa Davidovitz (@TheresaDav) October 30, 2013
15. Your moms have decorated the dining room.
Why the hell does my mom have christmas decorations up already??? pic.twitter.com/dR3Q2rSe06
— Space Jam™ (@jon_spesia) October 30, 2013
16. Kids have already written up their wishlists and addressed them to the North Pole.
Rhys has written his Christmas list to Santa already, but has failed to spell his own name correctly🙈 pic.twitter.com/suDbk0x13s
— Siobhan Michael (@siobhanmichael) October 30, 2013
17. If you had a really sick sense of humor, you could give out Santa chocolates to trick-or-treaters.
lol,i can already buy stuff for christmas!! pic.twitter.com/dTyeER7n7w
— LUCASB276 (@BurggrafLucas) October 30, 2013
18. Halloween never had a chance...
— Amanda Marcotte (@AmandolinM) October 30, 2013
Don't let Santa do this to Thanksgiving...
CAN'T ANYONE STOP THIS MADNESS?!