Earlier this month, a survey in Britain about bad habits found that people struggle most with trying to give up smoking, although many also are addicted to coffee, Facebook, reality TV, cracking their knuckles and a myriad of other so-called vices.
We decided to ask our Facebook fans about the bad habits they find impossible to break, and we received a wide range of responses. Here are 13 of them. Have any to add? Let us know in comments.
1) "Playing FreeCell every time I sit down at my computer!" said Anise Winokur Singer.
2) "Sugar. In any form," said Jamie Wieloch Greco.
3) "Diet Coke," said Carol Suttmiller Tierney.
5) "Coffee??? Not a bad habit in my book. Eating sweets late at night would probably be mine," said Barbara Quesenberry Helms.
6) "Smoking, it's just too decadent and always necessary during deep conversations," said Michelle Ethridge.
8) "Staying up too late," said Sumi Lee.
10) "Too much shopping," said Sue Bastien.
11) "Reading trashy celebrity magazines," said Rhonda Bartlett.
12) "Good wine," said Maureen Dean Bartlett.
13) "Supporting the Charlton Athletic Football Club," said John Agambar.
EARLIER ON HUFFPOST50:
Start your workday the right way with the news that matters most. Learn more