An old saying contends that couples who stay together start to look like one another. In Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's case, this theory has proven to be shockingly true.
1. March 6, 2012: Kim Kardashian attends Kanye West's fashion show; rumors abound.
2. April 21, 2012: The couple makes their relationship official with a stroll in NYC's SoHo district.
3. November 20, 2013: Ripped jeans and overcoats, just one of many matchy-matchy outfits the couple loves.
4. November 23, 2013: The couple steps out in New York looking a bit ... different.
5. Future Kimye? Confounding Paris and New York fans alike, the couple appear to have permanently morphed into the other person.
Also on HuffPost:
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more