Smart high schoolers know that when you're completely clueless on a test or homework question, anything -- and I mean anything -- is better than nothing.
Below we have compiled list of students who, when stumped by an impossible question, came up with the best answers ever. If nothing else, at least they got some brownie points on the Internet -- and sometimes even from their equally witty teachers.
But really Alex, you're the best.
2. Because Even An Exam Can Be The Perfect Opportunity To Ask For Girl Advice
Hey, at least this student's honest.
3. Forget Apples -- This Is How You Really Show A Teacher You Care
This student knows the real way to science teacher's heart is a little chemistry humor. The above note, which was posted on Reddit by a teacher, reads: "Did you eat a bunch of Beryllium, Gold, and Titanium? Because you're BE-AU-TI-ful!"
4. Pretty Much The Most Brilliant Exam Hack Of All Time
"My professor said I could only use one notecard..."
5. The Extra Credit Question Of Your Dreams...Or Nightmares
What song would YOU sing?
6. Wait, Really?!
7. It's Our Problem-Free Philosophy...
Someone's a 'Lion King' fan...
8. Do Not Try To Pressure This Teacher Into Giving You An 'A'
Sorry, teddy bear.
9. Chemistry Teacher? Or Comedian?
Ah, chemistry humor.