NBC announced the premiere week line-up for "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" and it is absolutely jam-packed with superstars. Of course, Fallon welcomes back fellow "Saturday Night Live" alums with Kristen Wiig and Will Ferrell, but he'll also be joined by some of the biggest names in film (Will Smith), music (U2), and television (Jerry Seinfeld), not to mention the First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama.
Then, he wraps his first week with his old pal, Justin Timberlake. Could there be another edition of "History of Rap" on the way ... or maybe a recap for his new "Tonight Show" audience?The complete line-up for "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" premiere week:
- Monday, February 17: Will Smith, musical guest U2
- Tuesday, February 18: Jerry Seinfeld, Kristen Wiig, musical guest Lady Gaga
- Wednesday, February 19: Bradley Cooper, musical guest Tim McGraw
- Thursday, February 20: First Lady Michelle Obama, Will Ferrell, musical guest Arcade Fire
- Friday, February 21: Justin Timberlake
And for those who just can't wait, here's a compilation of "History of Rap" to tide you over the rest of the week.
"The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" premieres Monday, February 17 at 11:35 p.m. EST on NBC.
TV Replay scours the vast television landscape to find the most interesting, amusing, and, on a good day, amazing moments, and delivers them right to your browser.