This list was assembled with data provided by Rank & Style.
When thinking of your wardrobe classics, we would have to guess that white tees and blue jeans are already in your aresenal. But for some reason, it can be so hard to find a good, sturdy pair of black skinny jeans. They tend to fade and sag, making your once cool outfits look a little drab.
Well, the team over at Rank & Style remedied our black jean woes by compiling some of the best dark skinnies on the market. The data behind this list includes user and editor reviews, as well as overall buzz. If you're on the prowl for a pair, or two, check out these five options:
1. Frame Denim Le Color Skinny Jeans, $184: This specific shade of black is called Film Noir, so you'll definitely be feeling your artsy best in these.
2. J Brand 2311 Maria High Rise Skinny Jeans, $180: Let's hear it for the high-waist cut, which had customers raving.
3. AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Cigarette Jeans, $159: These cropped cigarette jeans will keep your legs smokin' hot -- pun intended.
4. Paige Denim Skyline Skinny Jeans, $158: A popular choice, this pair pays close attention to detail to make sure your bottom half looks good.
5. R13 Boy Skinny Jean, $325: Although the R13 Boy Skinny is on the expensive side, you can expect quality that can transform day and night looks.