Is your Instagram feed filled with a disgraceful amount of feline-themed glamour shots, food porn and a deluge of shameless selfies? We have a remedy for that. Here are 27 photographers -- professional and amateur, who know how to wield a camera AND a smartphone -- that you should be following. Right. Now.
1. Joshua Lott: This Detroit-based photographer captures an idyllic side of the Michigan city.
2. Adam Senatori: A pilot/photographer who offers gut-wrenching aerials.
3. Vicky Navarro: Mexican architect and designer Navarro has a bright, crisp Instagram account that you can get lost in.
4. Alex Prager: Mining through this contemporary photographer's account is like touring the back alleys of the art and culture world.
5. Brooklyn Street Art: For gorgeous shots of street artworks in New York City, the experts at BSA are your go-to.
6. Paul Octavious: We've said it before and we'll say it again, Octavious knows how to turn a mundane photography trend into a meme-worthy Instagram phenomenon.
7. Hiroaki Fukuda: In need of some cherry blossom beauty? Tokyo-based hirozzzz is here to help.
8. Gareth Pon: For a taste of urban adventuring in South Africa and beyond.
9. David Guttenfelder: He's Associated Press' chief Asia photographer, who's currently on assignment in Rwanda.
10. Theron Humphrey: If nothing else, love Humphrey for the fantastic portraits of his dog.
11. Dirk Bakker: Good rule of thumb -- graphic designers make for excellent Instagram follows.
12. Kevin Russ: Once called "iPhone's Ansel Adams," Russ is a professional photographer who captures stunning images of the American West... with his iPhone.
13. Andrew Knapp: Because Finding Momo is one of the best homages to a beloved pet we've seen.
14. Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin: For your fashion fix.
15. Janske: Sometimes we just want to gaze upon landscape after landscape after landscape.
16. Sam Horine: An NYC-based photographer you should follow.
17. Scott Rankin: The self-dubbed "photo adventurer" takes breathtaking photographs of British Columbia.
18. Kirsten Alana: We fell in love with this travel photographer via Instagram.
19. Garrett Cornelison: From his profile: "We are important, our lives are important, and our details are worthy of being recorded. Life on Earth is really kind of amazing."
20. Jeff Online: Oh, Paris.
21. Roman Palchenkov: The Russian co-founder of Freezelight is a must-add.
22. Sarah Palmer: She makes snapshots of people's feet look good. Really good.
23. Mike Kus: Again, graphic designers should not be underestimated on Instagram.
24. Dan Rubin: #portraitswithoutpeople
25. Chrysti Hydeck: She's the co-author of Photo Craft, so it makes sense.
26. Jussi Ulkuniemi: An Instagrammer who's "photographing for the love of it."
27. Simone Bramante: Bramante's timing is impeccable.
This list only touches on the surface of Instagram's best photographers. Let us know your favorites in the comments.
More:Photographers On Instagram Photography Instagram Best Instagram Photography Must Follow Instagram Accounts
Every Friday, HuffPost's Culture Shift newsletter helps you figure out which books you should read, art you should check out, movies you should watch and music should listen to. Learn more