This list was assembled with data provided by Rank & Style.
Since it's springtime, the inevitable trend of white denim has arrived. Although most girls will tell you they can't wear light-colored jeans, it's only because they haven't encountered the best of the best.
So, it was only right that the team over at Rank & Style compiled a list of the top white jeans that will give you life over the next couple of months. From consumer and editor reviews to general buzz, these are the top 5 pieces of denim you should consider buying.
Can you say wardrobe upgrade?
1. AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Cigarette Jeans in White, $164: Don't be afraid to pair these babies with colorful shoes, like those high wedges you've been meaning to wear.
2. 7 For All Mankind The Skinny in Clean White, $168: 7 For All Mankind knows how to hug curves with these "clean white" digs.
3. Blank Denim Spray on Jeans in White Lines, $88: Get comfort and style with this pair of Black Denim jeans that has ruching on the knees and hips.
4. True Religion Serena Legging Jean in Optic White, $167: Leggings + Jeans = the best feeling a girl wearing pants can have.
5. Paige Denim Skyline Ankle Skinny Jeans in Optic White, $179: If you have to get a good pair of ankle-length jeans, you'll love (and need) these.