One of the many perks of being in a committed relationship is sex. But for a lot of couples, the hanky panky is a great part -- but not necessarily the best part -- of marriage.
SkyGuy182 posed a question to his fellow Redditors on Friday, asking, "Besides sex, what is your favorite thing to do with your girlfriend/wife/SO?" We rounded up some of the best responses below. Feel free to share yours in the comments!
1) "I'll be honest. While sex with him is great, it's not my favorite thing. My favorite thing to do with him is kayak or hike." - punkpixzsticks
2) "Just being near [each other]. We cook. We talk. We walk. We work out. I guess my favorite thing to do with my wife is just being with my wife." - kirishoru
3) "My favorite thing to do is play video games together. On a less frequent basis, we love to throw parties together. It's fun and we're good at it." - lomerell
4) "Watching our favorite shows together, sinking into the couch and just relaxing." - eazyryder
5) "We drive around in the countryside just looking for new places to discover and explore. This time of year is perfect because the weather is really nice." - cloverleaf5
6) "We like to go to the zoo together and say things like, 'Look babe, it's you!' to things like... elephants taking massive dumps." - iwantleglamp
7) "Travel. We love to see the world. 30 countries down, 70 to go. We want to see half the countries and there are roughly 200." - fib16
8) "Be silly and tell each other stories about our childhoods." - lydell
9) "Drink beer and hang out. We watch some good TV shows or we go out and eat. We just generally enjoy each other's company." - MatticusVP