With Miley Cyrus about to restart her Bangerz tour on May 6, she's speaking out against rumors that it was a drug overdose that put her in the hospital, forcing her to cancel several shows.
"I'm the poster child for good health," the 21-year-old said at a press conference at the O2 arena in London on Tuesday. "You have no idea how ready I am. There is nothing I would rather not do than lay in a bed for two weeks. It was the most miserable two weeks of my life."
"I didn't have a drug overdose. I took some shitty antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection and I had a reaction," Cyrus told the press.
The "We Can't Stop" singer said she's now feeling "better than ever," and that the experience taught her a lot about taking care of herself.
"I'm probably the only one on this tour who doesn't drink or smoke before a show, as I take this really seriously," Cyrus said. "It's almost like being an athlete being up here, because if someone was f--ked up, they definitely couldn't do my show."
Cyrus previously opened up about her hospitalization telling Ryan Seacrest, "It was so scary … I had basically been poisoning myself with something I didn’t know I was really scary allergic to. I was on this medicine for five days and everything was all good and on the sixth day, I just woke up … I couldn't breath and my skin -- everything -- was going insane."