Sadly, comedic actress Ann B. Davis passed away over the weekend after suffering a tragic fall. Davis is best known for playing Alice on "The Brady Bunch." She was the wisecracking, spunky housekeeper who knew how to patch things up and keep us in stitches. In honor of Davis, here are some of the many reasons we loved Alice:
1. She knew how to keep those Bradys in line.
2. And always had things under control.
3. She was never afraid of anything.
(Davis famously playing Alice's cousin Emma.)
4. And knew how to turn on the charm.
5. She admitted when she made a mistake.
6. And you could always tell when she had something on her mind.
7. She loved trying new things.
8. And wasn't afraid to take a plunge.
9. Sometimes, she freaked out in the best way.
10. And finally, without Alice there would have literally been a big black void in the Bradys' lives.
Thanks for all the memories, Alice. You really kept on, kept on, kept on doin' it right.
Also on HuffPost:
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more