The TSA has an Instagram account, and it's experiencing a resurgence in popularity.
Even though the account was created last year, it's still fun to look at all the cute service dogs along with the cray-cray things confiscated by the TSA.
And even though we like to spend most of our spare time sh*tting on the agency that gives us so much sh*t, we're preeetty happy these fireworks, brass knuckles and assortment of medieval weapons didn't make it onto the plane with us.
Esquire describes the account as the "man version of cats and abs," and we kind of have to agree.
Here are 10 of the TSA's most intriguing confiscated items:
1. The most illegal "app" we could think of.
2. Please leave your "Karate Kid" dreams at home.
3. About four knives too many here...
4. It's bright and red and has "leave me at home" all over it.
5. It may fit into your carry on, but you still shouldn't bring it.
6. Eighty-one pounds of "How did you THINK this was going to end well?!"
7. FYI, batarangs are BANNED, plus Batman would NEVER fly with these.
8. NBD, just a cane sword-- nothing to see here.
9. Yep, firearms are still a "no."
10. More of these pics, please!