Earlier this year we gave you a list of 27 highly talented photographers who make your Instagram feeds look like cave art. That compendium of jaw-dropping artists only scratched the surface of smartphone beauty, so we've gone back into the depths of social media and put together another round-up of truly beautiful Instagram photography. Behold, 27 more people you need to follow right now.
1. Vivien Wei Wei Liu: Making Hong Kong look as hypnotic as ever.
2. Oveck: A darkly surreal take on Instagram.
3. Kat Irlin: Warning -- you will fall in love with NYC.
4. Roy Potterill: Stylized travel photography abounds.
5. Jeanette Hägglund: For your fix of angular architecture.
6. Janske: From fruit to birds, the images here are as dreamy as they get.
7. Brock Davis: Photographing beauty with a sense of humor.
8. Marta: There is a fair amount of luxurious cats on this feed.
9. Michael O'Neal: Filled with stunning street photography.
10. Dirk Dallas: If you can't get your road trip in this summer, check out Dirk's feed.
11. Sarah Palmer: Where craft meets Instagram.
12. Pei Ketron: With over 800,000 followers, this one's a no-brainer.
13. Alice Gao: We love a woman with a soft spot for mundane organization and symmetry.
14. Theron Humphrey: Because this dog is a star.
15. Jared Chambers: Lots, and lots and lots and lots, of green spaces.
16. Jordi: A glimpse of monochromatic Barcelona.
17. Palomaparrot: For a taste of the whimsical daily happenings in Germany.
18. Levon Lock: All of his photos are taken on an iPhone, and it's sufficiently amazing.
19. Michael Christopher Brown: A look at the world through the eyes of a photojournalist.
20. Ofentse Mwase: To live vicariously through a South Africa native.
21. Gigi Stoll: Everything black-and-white.
22. Danny Last: We didn't know it was possible to make football (read: soccer) look this beautiful.
23. Brad Mennemeyer: A self-described "opportunist photographer," these are the landscapes that make you want to trek the globe.
24. Joe Greer: Think beautiful people in beautiful places.
25. Ravi Vora: For ethereal shots of Los Angeles and beyond.
26. Abbas W: "My photos are meant to show the beauty of our religion: Islam."
27. Scott Borrero: From a rising sun to a setting sun, this feed is full of light.