Earlier this year we gave you a list of 27 highly talented photographers who make your Instagram feeds look like cave art. That compendium of jaw-dropping artists only scratched the surface of smartphone beauty, so we've gone back into the depths of social media and put together another round-up of truly beautiful Instagram photography. Behold, 27 more people you need to follow right now.
1. Vivien Wei Wei Liu: Making Hong Kong look as hypnotic as ever.
2. Oveck: A darkly surreal take on Instagram.
3. Kat Irlin: Warning -- you will fall in love with NYC.
4. Roy Potterill: Stylized travel photography abounds.
5. Jeanette Hägglund: For your fix of angular architecture.
6. Janske: From fruit to birds, the images here are as dreamy as they get.
7. Brock Davis: Photographing beauty with a sense of humor.
8. Marta: There is a fair amount of luxurious cats on this feed.
9. Michael O'Neal: Filled with stunning street photography.
10. Dirk Dallas: If you can't get your road trip in this summer, check out Dirk's feed.
11. Sarah Palmer: Where craft meets Instagram.
12. Pei Ketron: With over 800,000 followers, this one's a no-brainer.
13. Alice Gao: We love a woman with a soft spot for mundane organization and symmetry.
14. Theron Humphrey: Because this dog is a star.
15. Jared Chambers: Lots, and lots and lots and lots, of green spaces.
16. Jordi: A glimpse of monochromatic Barcelona.
17. Palomaparrot: For a taste of the whimsical daily happenings in Germany.
18. Levon Lock: All of his photos are taken on an iPhone, and it's sufficiently amazing.
19. Michael Christopher Brown: A look at the world through the eyes of a photojournalist.
20. Ofentse Mwase: To live vicariously through a South Africa native.
21. Gigi Stoll: Everything black-and-white.
22. Danny Last: We didn't know it was possible to make football (read: soccer) look this beautiful.
23. Brad Mennemeyer: A self-described "opportunist photographer," these are the landscapes that make you want to trek the globe.
24. Joe Greer: Think beautiful people in beautiful places.
25. Ravi Vora: For ethereal shots of Los Angeles and beyond.
26. Abbas W: "My photos are meant to show the beauty of our religion: Islam."
27. Scott Borrero: From a rising sun to a setting sun, this feed is full of light.
More:Photographers On Instagram Photography Instagram Best Instagram Photography Best Instagram Photographers
Every Friday, HuffPost's Culture Shift newsletter helps you figure out which books you should read, art you should check out, movies you should watch and music should listen to. Learn more