We know why you came here, for some gross, sexy, surreal, awkward, unadulterated weirdness. And we're here to deliver.
The following music videos get their undeniable strangeness from a variety of sources. Some are weird in a haunt-your-dreams type way, while others in a throwback, the-'80s-are-funny way. Some involve crazy dance moves, haunting special effects or inexplicable costume choices. Others just creep us out.
Behold, the motley crew that are some of the weirdest music videos of all time, for your viewing pleasure. Some are scary, some are raunchy, and yes, there's some Marilyn Manson in there. So please, proceed with caution.
1. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart
The one with the haunted choirboys and sensual swim team.
2. Major Lazer - Bubble Butt
The one with the surrealist butts.
3. Connan Mockasin - Forever Dolphin Love
The one with the gushy face paint.
4. The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
The one with the terrifying bouncing aliens.
5. Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
The one with the black light body paint.
6. David Hasselhoff - Hooked on a Feeling
The one with the Ooga Chaka.
7. Passion Pit - I'll Be Alright
The one where the guy makes out with the art.
8. Ma Maison - Oui Oui
The one with the weirdly sexual bees.
9. Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
The one where Kate Bush is a goddess among mere mortals.
10. Adam & The Ants - Stand And Deliver
The one with the glam pirate parade.
11. Flying Lotus - Parisian Goldfish
The one that unexpectedly gets super NSFW.
12. Elektronik Supersonik - Zlad
The one with the unbeatable mustache hologram situation.
13. Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
The one where Jamiroquai looks oddly like James Franco in Pharrell's hat.
14. Bjork - Hunter
The one with a bald and shapeshifting Bjork.
15. Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy
The one with the masks that will haunt your dreams.
16. The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
The one with that will make you need a psychiatrist.
17. Tool - Sober
The one with the horrifying brain man.
18. Hot Chip - I Feel Better
The one where everything changes a minute in.
19. David Lynch - Crazy Clown Time
The one David Lynch made.
20. Journey - Separate Ways
The one with an uncomfortable amount of eye contact.
21. Quarterflash - Harden My Heart
The one where the leotard knows no bounds.
22. Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
The one with a clay Peter Gabriel.
23. Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People
The one that makes "American Horror Story" look tame.
24. DJ Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down for What
The one where dancing gets scary.
25. Die Antwoord - I Fink U Freeky
The one with the rats. So many rats.
26. MGMT - Kids
The one that frightens the children.
27. Go West - We Close Our Eyes
The one with a lot of close-ups on pants.
28. Will Powers - Adventures in Success
The one that couldn't get any more '80s.
29. Tyler The Creator - Yonkers
The one with the haunting puke silhouette.
30. Nine Inch Nails - Closer
The one with that poor little monkey on a crucifix.
31. Javiera Mena - Espada
The one with all the rainbows!
32. Grace Jones - Corporate Cannibal
The one with the groovy iPhoto effects.
33. Klaus Nomi - Lightning Strikes
The one with the triangle tuxedos.
These are just 33 of the weirdest videos of all time. Let us know which ones we missed in the comments, and maybe they will make it into our next installation of weird music videos.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
Level up. Read THIS and be the most interesting person at your dinner party. Learn more