Whether you're a Sephora Beauty Insider or just a mascara-and-Carmex kind of gal, here are a few ideas that will motivate you to keep your makeup organized.
1. Repurpose your grandmother's fine glassware to bundle your makeup brushes and mascara wands with a touch of class.
2. Keep touch-up essentials like cotton swabs and Q-tips in arm's reach by upcycling candle jars. Just be sure to give them a thorough cleaning!
3. Acrylic makeup trays bring a sense of structure to any cosmetics clutter. Plus, they make it easier to see everything.
4. Cake stands used as tiered organizers also keep your makeup products from spilling all over the place.
5. Not enough space on your bedroom dresser? Stash your lipsticks, eyeshadows and pressed powders in a drawer. Just make sure you stay on top of those makeup expiration dates.
How do you organize your makeup? Tell us in the comments section.
Also on HuffPost:
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more