Unless you live in a plastic bubble, germs and bacteria are on every surface you touch. Apparently, even washing your hands promises very little protection; one study revealed 25 percent of the public soap dispensers tested contained fecal bacteria. But what surfaces are the most notorious germ farms? We all know door handles are home to high populations of germs, but how do they compare with a cell phone? And who is more germ-ridden, men or women?
1. Cell phone vs. bathroom door handle
2. Toilet seat vs. purse
3. Grocery cart vs. gas pump
4. Gym locker room floor vs. office desk
5. Restaurant lemons vs. New York City Subway escalators
6. Lady estate vs. bachelor pad
7. Lady fingers vs. man hands
Whether you're living in a germ metropolis or just have to visit a 20-year-old man's apartment, Clorox disinfecting products can help with even the germiest of surfaces.