ENTERTAINMENT

E! Calls Report About Kardashians' $100 Million Deal 'Grossly Inaccurate'

02/26/2015 02:07 pm ET | Updated Feb 27, 2015

A rep for E! told HuffPost Entertainment that reports the Kardashians signed a four-year, $100 million deal with the network are "grossly inaccurate."

On Thursday, Page Six claimed sources had confirmed Kris Jenner inked a "record-breaking" deal for herself and daughters Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian, as well as Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Kris's ex-husband, Bruce Jenner, was reportedly not included in the contract's new terms. (Jenner is apparently leaving "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" after 10th season so the network can build a show around the former Olympian.)

Page Six's source told the paper, "You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Kardashian family. This is a huge deal, which will see their involvement with the network and its digital properties expand well into the future."

The last time the family resigned their contracts with E!, it was a three-season deal worth a reported $40 million in 2012. At the time, the deal made them the highest-paid reality TV stars in the world.

While the network is denying the details of their new contract, it would be in their best interest to hold onto the family. Combined they have more than 79 million Twitter followers and 103 million Instagram followers. Kim Kardashian is a constant media presence, whether she poses nude or cuts her hair. Meanwhile, Kardashian's sisters are also frequent tabloid fixtures: Kendall Jenner's modeling career has exploded (she recently became the face of Estée Lauder cosmetics), while Kendall and Kylie Jenner even made Time magazine's list of the most influential teens of 2014.

"They need you! Y'all are the personalities, E! needs y'all!" Kanye West, Kim's husband, said after the Grammys earlier this month. "The Kardashians have a percentage of E! That's what I'm saying, they need y'all!" Who are we argue with Yeezus?

Also on HuffPost:

The Kardashians
Suggest a correction
Comments

CONVERSATIONS