Another list of the top restaurants in the world was released on Friday and boy, are we hungry. We're also in need of a little more cash.
Elite Traveler, a high-end luxury magazine only found on private jets (yes, really), compiled the list featuring the best of the best. New York City proves yet again that it is the culinary capitol of the world, with three restaurants ranked in the top ten, and nine restaurants overall in the list of 100. Daniel Humm, chef of NYC-based Eleven Madison Park, even won the coveted "Chef of the Year" title.
So prepare your bucket list and scroll down to see the 10 best restaurants in the world:
10. Osteria Francescana, Modena, Italy
9. Le Bernardin, New York, USA
8. La Pergola, Rome, Italy
7. Per Se, New York, USA
6. Robuchon au Dome, Macua, China
5. The Fat Duck, Bray, UK
4. Eleven Madison Park, New York, USA
3. Azurmendi, Larrabetzu, Spain
2. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more