Whether you drink it out of a Solo cup or an iced beer stein, pretty much everyone has at least a few hazy moments of their greatest beer memory. For some, that's conquering a case race in college. For others, it's that time they finally discovered something better than PBR.
So in honor of National Beer Day, we've rounded up 11 of the greatest moments in beer drinking, from personal triumphs to magical movie moments. So put on your beer goggles and scroll down to see what made the list:
2. When you realized Obama drinks Guinness, too.
3. When Toby Keith sang "Red Solo Cup," the greatest/worst song ever written.
4. When you first mastered a keg stand or shotgunning attempt.
5. When you realized Solo cups were better than mugs.
6. When Little Nicky said this inappropriate gem...
7. When Will Ferrell showed the world how to do a beer funnel.
8. When you realized beer goggles were a very real thing.
9. When this guy had the greatest kiss cam moment ever.
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more