If it were up to us, our Mother's Day gifts would consist of diamonds, pearls, round-trip tickets to Paris, and anything else our moms wanted. But alas, while mom is definitely worth splurging on, most of us don't have bottomless bank accounts to spend freely on our favorite ladies.
However, that doesn't mean you can't give her something fabulous. One would assume that shopping for a gift on Net-A-Porter would be out of the question, but it's not. The luxury e-commerce site has many affordable finds under $100 that will put a smile on your mom's face -- and yours, too.
We've rounded up just a few of those plum gifts below. Which one would your mother love on her special day?
1. Bella Freud Parfum "Loving" Tuberose and Sandalwood scented candle, $65. If mothers are nothing else, they are loving. So it's only right to show how much you love your mom by giving her this candle as a sweet-smelling reminder.
2. LUXE City Guides Asia Gift Box, $60. Whether she's planning on taking a trip to the Far East or not, Mom will love poring over these beautiful guides.
3. Smythson "Luck Be A Lady" textured-leather notebook, $80. Let's face it, moms love to write down everything -- so why not get her a super-chic place to put all of her thoughts?
4. Kahina Giving Beauty "Glow Box," $75. Help mom maintain her beautiful glow with goodies from one of our favorite organic beauty brands. The box includes their Argan Oil, Fez Body Serum and Rosemary Lavender Argan Soap.
5. Zeus+Dione tasseled waxed-cotton and marble necklace, $60. She might not have a marble staircase, but you can make sure she has a marble necklace.
6. Kenneth Jay Lane Rhodium-plated necklace, $95. Mom will definitely get noticed in this piece. Just tell her to get ready for lots of compliments.
7. DKNY "The Novelist" polka-dot cotton-blend jersey pajama set, $58. Mom deserves to relax in style -- these will do the trick.
8. "Poiret" by François Baudot hardcover book, $25. Couturier Paul Poiret's designs were one-of-a-kind and so is your mom. Enough said.
9. Lipstick Queen "Silver Screen" lipstick in Made It, $50. She may have a million lipsticks, but we all know you can never have too many -- and this wine-hued lippy is infused with Vitamin A and E. Gotta love that!
10. J.Crew "St. Tropez" leopard-print calf hair sandals, $90. These calf hair and leather slides will be her go-to footwear this summer, since leopard goes with any- and everything.
11. Tory Burch "Brigitte" leopard-print twill cosmetics case, $80. This is one pretty catch-all for mom's ever-growing collection of lipsticks. It's also the perfect size for toting around her favorite baubles.
Art by Gabriela Landazuri Saltos
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more