Kim Kardashian had a pretty good Monday, as far as Mondays go.
She got to bask in the glow of sharing the good news that she's pregnant with baby No. 2, and supporting her stepparent, Caitlyn Jenner, as she introduced herself to the world with a Vanity Fair cover story.
Kardashian also went shopping for baby clothes before getting her glam on in a sheer black dress for the 2015 CFDA Awards, where she presented Instagram founder Kevin Systrom with the CFDA Media Award. Later, she dined with Pharrell Williams, Helen Lasichanh and Kanye West.
That's when her Monday took a turn for the unexpected. In an Instagram photo, the 34-year-old shared on Tuesday morning, she revealed that her dress caught fire while at dinner.
"Shout out to Pharrell & Helen who saved my life last night!," she wrote. "LOL After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle & they jumped on me to get it out! #WereOn"
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more