You may think you don't like Jeff Goldblum, but you could be wrong.
For those of you living under a rock and don't know Goldblum, here's a crash course in his godliness. The 62-year-old movie star has starred in numerous box-office smashes such as "The Fly," "Independence Day," and, most importantly, "Jurassic Park."
"Jurassic Park" is why we're here today. On the 22nd anniversary of that blockbuster release, we celebrate the sexiest nerd actor in dinosaur movie history -- Goldblum's Dr. Malcolm.
1) When he looked at us with those sultry bedroom eyes.
2) When he blinked slowly and gazed at us in awe by the candlelight.
3) When he danced like the suave man he is with no inhibitions.
4) When he explained biology in a way that made us want to rip off our proverbial lab coats.
5) When he looked at Laura Dern after her quip in shock, admiration, and approval and we all wanted to become Laura Dern.
6) When he had the perfectly sophisticated salt-and-pepper-hair-and-dark-framed-glasses look a la Wes Anderson.
7) When he smiled like this and the world suddenly was full of possibility.
8) When he asked this RIDICULOUS question. The answer is obviously, "yes."
9) When he was the king of snark and sass.
10) When he asked this and we wanted to tell him to look in a mirror.
11) And of course... when this other worldly moment happened and nothing else mattered.
The Huffington Post’s Weird News email delivers unbelievably strange, yet absolutely true news once a week straight to your inbox. Learn more