It's true, you really should watch the entire debate (or at least read the transcript), but for those of you who don't have the time, or want to re-live last night, here are the top ten lines from the 2012 Hofstra Presidential Debate.
Any missing? Put them in the comments!
1. "Mr. President, have you looked at your pension?" -Governor Romney.
"I haven't looked at my pension. It's not as big as yours so it doesn't take as long." - President Obama.
2. "The president's policies throughout the Middle East began with an apology tour." - Governor Romney.
3. "Governor Romney was for an assault weapons ban before he was against it." -President Obama.
4. "Can you say that a little louder, Candy?" - President Obama.
5. "President Bush and I are different people and these are different times." - Governor Romney.
6. "Secretary Clinton has done an extraordinary job. But she works for me. I'm the president and I'm always responsible." - President Obama.
7. "I don't believe that bureaucrats in Washington should tell someone whether they can use contraceptives or not." - Governor Romney.
8. "The top 5 percent will continue to pay 60 percent, as they do today. I'm not looking to cut taxes for wealthy people. I am looking to cut taxes for middle-income people." - Governor Romney.
9. "Not true, Governor Romney. Not true." - President Obama.
10. "I've got two daughters and I want to make sure that they have the same opportunities that anybody's sons have." - President Obama.
Follow Aaron Zelinsky on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PresDebateBlog