- Every men's magazine has actresses in questionable positions, (if not nude, hello Jennifer Aniston).
- Vanity Fair had bikini clad soccer players on their cover last month, and a vintage picture of Liz Taylor (yes looking stunning) in a swimsuit this month, but it is somewhere close to acceptable Maxim, really.
- We spent more time on Heidi Montag's redux than on the financial crisis.
- We pay greater attention to the details of Victoria's Secret models than knowing who our Congressmen are.
- We make celebrities out of participants of ill-gotten sex tapes (Paris Hilton and Danielle Staub, brech) and obsessive texters (Tiger Woods' entire posse of skanks).
In doing my research on Sarah Palin's breasts, I pulled up this vintage Palin video and my take away is that has the same breasts as in her days of modeling and pageantry. She may very well have just been photographed at the Belmont Stakes wearing a bra that does not hold her in. Most of the other images available of Sarah has her wearing cheap suits, so it is hard to tell. And (B) the fact that she would do something that stupid is mind boggling ... even to me. Hence, I am giving her the benefit of the doubt. So, let me know what you think once and for all and then we can drop this subject for fear of being ruled by The Vatican ... those righteous hypocrites.
Follow Abe Gurko on Twitter: www.twitter.com/imeanwhat