Why is everyone squawking about Sarah Palin's background not providing enough expertise in the international arena of today's world???
- She was mayor of a remote town with less than 9,000 people. No doubt, Osama bin Laden is hiding in a remote cave somewhere with even less people.
- She can simultaneously fly a plane, shoot reindeer, caribou, and polar bears. She'll get him!
- According to her recent Vogue interview, Palin stated that she enjoyed hunting, and felt no qualms about shooting caribou. "That caribou has had a good life. It's been free out there on the tundra, not caged up on a farm with no place to go," she said. This is good, because her same reasoning can be applied to foreigners as well.
- She was a former beauty queen. This means she will get along well with Carla Bruni Sarkozy, and help our relations with France.
- She is a hockey mom. Everyone knows that high school hockey fights always get quickly resolved, so her expertise in this area will be wonderful in resolving our conflicts with Iran, North Korea, Israel/Palestine, and Russia. After all, they are just a bunch of over-age kids, right?
- And finally, an observation: has anyone asked her if she can spell potato?