PRESIDENT'S DAY TRIVIA!With Presidents Day here, I thought I'd do a little research on some of the great men that held our nation's highest office. After much "Googling", I was surprised to find the following fun facts:
- Grover Cleveland could fart the alphabet.
- Confused by the title, and in the midst of an energy crisis, Jimmy Carter tried to pass a constitutional amendment banning the Electric Slide.
- Even while he was president, nobody knew who the fuck Millard Fillmore was.
- James Madison invented the first version of Facebook, then known as Portraitbook.
- "The Great Depression" comes from the term Eleanor Roosevelt used to describe FDR's penis.
- John Quincy Adams thought pleats made him look fat.
- The Oriental Bell Telephone Company was formed at the behest of Chester A. Arthur just so he could prank call his buddy Jim.
- George W. Bush is constantly irritated that his words do not fit in Sudoku puzzles.