We know that customer experience is critical. Many factors are changing the way companies operate today, creating a 'perfect storm' for those who need to manage how the customer interacts with a brand.
And these are not changes just linked to the Internet or technology, they are more fundamental market shifts affecting any company working directly with their customers.
- There is more global competition
- Products are becoming more commoditised
- Traditional marketing is becoming less effective
- Customers have higher expectations
There has to be a better way. Think for a moment about these three important facts:
- No. 1 reason to remain loyal to a brand is the quality of service
- No. 1 reason to recommend a company to others is outstanding service
- 86 percent of customers are happy to spend more for better service
The Morning Email helps you start your workday with everything you need to know: breaking news, entertainment and a dash of fun. Learn more