The Borowitz Report has obtained an advance copy of former President George W. Bush's memoir, entitled I Can Has Prezidensy. Here are some highlights:
- The book contains a "Where's Waldo?" foldout section with WMDs.
- Bush says the biggest disappointment of his eight years in office was learning there was no Santa Claus
- The book's appendix includes a series of connect-the-dot drawings Bush was unable to complete
- Bush on the unfinished business of his Presidency: "I never did learn how that neat story about the goat ended."
- Bush's memoir is a quick read, since 95% of it has been redacted by Dick Cheney
- Six months after the book's publication there will be an English-language version
In other news, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin blasted President Obama for meeting with Indians: "This isn't Thanksgiving." Continue reading here.
The Los Angeles Times says Andy Borowitz has "one of the funniest Twitter feeds around." Follow Andy on Twitter here.
Follow Andy Borowitz on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BorowitzReport