Dear readers, do I have a hot stock opportunity for you.
Why invest in boring stocks like Exxon, McDonalds, or Lockheed Martin when you could invest in one of America's hottest growth sectors -- the private prison industry!
Here are 7 great reasons, quoted directly from the Corrections Corporation of America's 4th Quarter Investor Report on why you should invest in prisons, today!
1. "High recidivism"
2. "One in every 100 U.S. adults are in prison or jail"
3. "At current imprisonment rates (4), prison populations would grow by about 80,400 between 2012 and 2017, or by more than 13,000 per year, on average"
4. "Constraints on new public prison construction and compelling value proposition have benefited the partnership corrections industry"
5. "No meaningful, new competitor has entered industry in 20 years"
6. "Filling Vacant Beds Drives Earnings"
7. "Local governments reduce ongoing and long-term pension obligations."
Why wait? You can make money off our spiraling prison inmate population, help cut down on those pesky pensions, and participate in the destruction of the future of millions of American lives, all at the same time! Invest today!
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more